This FAQ is meant as a tutorial to be able to take a screenshot on the Coinomi wallet platform on your Android phone.
1. Open your Coinomi app on your Android phone
2. In the Overview, click on the "3 stripes button" in the upper left corner of your screen.
3. Scroll down to "Settings".
4. De-select the "Increased Privacy" checkmark.
5. Press the "Arrow button" on the upper left corner of your screen to return to your Overview.
6. If your Overview is empty, click on the "+" button in the lower right corner of your screen to add the cryptocurrency you want to have a wallet for.
7. Click on "Add Coins".
8. Click on the coins of the wallet you want to add, in this example "Bitcoin" is used.
9. Once selected click on the "+" button again to add your wallet(s).
10. Click on the specific cryptocurrency from which you want to take a screenshot. In this example "Bitcoin" is used.
11. You will be put on the "Balance" sheet of your wallet. Click on "Receive" to view your receiving address for that specific wallet. In this example your "Bitcoin" wallet.
12. Take a screenshot of your "Receive" sheet.
In the example the wallet address is redacted, do not redact anything and don't place any watermarks when uploading your screenshot.