FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
- What is BTC Direct’s information?
- What is BTC Direct?
- What are the opening hours?
- I need help. Can BTC Direct be reached via e-mail, live chat and telephone?
- What are BTC Direct's fees?
- Which countries do you offer services to?
- How can I verify my IBAN verification through a banktransfer?
- Why do I have to send a picture of my identity card or passport?
- Can I buy cryptocurrencies anonymously?
- How do I register and activate my account?
- Why did I receive an email with a request to provide additional information?
- How can I close my account?
- How do I take a screenshot in Coinomi? (Android phone)
- Does BTC Direct store my coins for me?
- What is a receiving address and where do I find it?
- Which wallet should I use for bitcoin?
- Which wallet should I use for ether?
- Which wallet should I use for litecoin?
- What can I do if I sent the coins to be sold via the wrong blockchain?
- How long before I receive my coins?
- Why is my transaction still unconfirmed?
- Where can I find my transaction ID (TXID)?
- I want to buy cryptocurrencies for an amount larger than €50,000, is that possible?
- What is the minimum amount of cryptocurrency that I can purchase?
- FAQ: How do I sell my bitcoin cash?
- I’ve sold coins on your platform, when will the money be credited to my bank account?
- I sold coins but forgot the transaction fee, what happens if I send less coins than I indicated on the order form?
- My sell order was cancelled, what will happen now?
- Can I send coins from an exchange to BTC Direct?