Currently we can only register corporate bank accounts based in the Netherlands. In the future we hope to expand our range. In the meantime you can only pay with a bank account that is on your own name.
Articles in this section
- How long before I receive my coins?
- What is a receiving address and where do I find it?
- Why is my transaction still unconfirmed?
- Where can I find my transaction ID (TXID)?
- I want to buy cryptocurrencies for an amount larger than €25,000, is that possible?
- What is the minimum amount of a cryptocurrency that I can purchase?
- Which payment methods do you currently accept?
- Why is the payment status of my transaction 'Open'?
- What are the buying and selling limits per day?
- I would like to buy ripple (XRP), but what's a destination tag?