Yes, you can. Only if you have a Dutch or Belgium company we will ask you to provide us with a trade register extract to prove you are authorised to spend the company's funds. If you are not the only shareholder we will ask you to provide additional documents
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I sent the coins to be sold via the wrong blockchain?
- How long before I receive my coins?
- Why is my transaction still unconfirmed?
- Where can I find my transaction ID (TXID)?
- I want to buy cryptocurrencies for an amount larger than €50,000, is that possible?
- What is the minimum amount of cryptocurrency that I can purchase?
- Which payment methods do you currently accept?
- Why is the payment status of my transaction 'Open'?
- What are the buying and selling limits per day?
- I would like to buy ripple (XRP), but what's a destination tag?