When placing an order, your receiving address was entered on the order form on our platform. On the websites below you can enter this receiving address in the search bar, and all transactions will be shown that have been made to and from this address. Each transaction has a unique code, the TXID.
Articles in this section
- How long before I receive my coins?
- What is a receiving address and where do I find it?
- Why is my transaction still unconfirmed?
- Where can I find my transaction ID (TXID)?
- I want to buy cryptocurrencies for an amount larger than €50,000, is that possible?
- What is the minimum amount of cryptocurrency that I can purchase?
- Which payment methods do you currently accept?
- Why is the payment status of my transaction 'Open'?
- What are the buying and selling limits per day?
- I would like to buy ripple (XRP), but what's a destination tag?