We try to offer as many payment options as possible to make the purchase of cryptocurrencies more accessible to our users. The list currently consists of the following: Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Sofortbanking, Giropay, EPS, iDEAL, and Bancontact. Some of these payment methods are specific to certain countries. Please note that a Bank Transfer can take 1-3 business days to be processed.
Articles in this section
- I sent coins to the blockchain of a different coin, are they lost forever?
- How long before I receive my coins?
- Why is my transaction still unconfirmed?
- Where can I find my transaction ID (TXID)?
- I want to buy cryptocurrencies for an amount larger than €50,000, is that possible?
- What is the minimum amount of cryptocurrency that I can purchase?
- Which payment methods do you currently accept?
- Why is the payment status of my transaction 'Open'?
- What are the buying and selling limits per day?
- I would like to buy ripple (XRP), but what's a destination tag?