We try our best to make everything go as smoothly as possible. Unfortunately there is always a possibility that something goes awry. If you receive an error message when you want to finish your payment, please take a screenshot of the error and contact us. We will look into it and fix it as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How long before I receive my coins?
- What is a receiving address and where do I find it?
- Why is my transaction still unconfirmed?
- Where can I find my transaction ID (TXID)?
- I want to buy cryptocurrencies for an amount larger than €25,000, is that possible?
- What is the minimum amount of a cryptocurrency that I can purchase?
- Which payment methods do you currently accept?
- Why is the payment status of my transaction 'Open'?
- What are the buying and selling limits per day?
- I would like to buy ripple (XRP), but what's a destination tag?